Our courses are designed for busy professionals, who need to quickly learn how to design and manage the best possible hybrid work model, to fit the specific needs of their team or organization. Our fully-online asynchronous delivery format, gives you the flexibility to study whenever, wherever, and at your own pace.
Even though 60% of today’s knowledge workers now follow some form of hybrid work model, most organizations still haven’t yet found a way to balance the key advantages (and disadvantages) of the two different work modes - working from the office and working remotely.
This is not surprising, seeing as hybrid working is a relatively new phenomenon, and nobody has written the ‘guide book’ yet.
We have been leading large-scale academic research projects, investigating the latest trends in flexible and remote work, for almost a decade. Most recently , we have been involved in conducting case studies and interviewing a range of companies, to learn how they are implementing hybrid work arrangements, and find out what has worked well for them and what hasn’t.
This rigorous research has enabled us to develop our ‘Five Pillars for Successful Work’ model (Hopkins, 2021), which identifies the five key focus areas for the development of successful hybrid work models, and now forms the framework for this Masterclass.
This Masterclass is actually FIVE courses in one, and each course discusses one of the five pillars from the model, in appropriate detail:
1. Hybrid Operations - The Essentials | 2. Hybrid Health & Well-being 3. Hybrid Work Culture | 4. Hybrid Communication | 5. Hybrid Places & Technologies
Course Learning Outcomes
After completing this course you will gain the skills to be able to:
* Design a hybrid work model to meet the specific needs of your team and the type of work they are involved in,
* Understand the strengths of each mode and develop a plan for what work tasks should be performed where,
* Better promote workplace health and well-being, and tackle conditions like burnout,
* Improve hybrid work culture and team building,
* Identify, and implement measures to reduce, proximity bias,
* Understand steps you can take for establishing a psychologically safe work environment,
* Establish communication best practices for hybrid work models,
* Run effective meetings when some people are present and others are working remotely,
* Understand the importance of performance measurement and focusing on outputs,
Mastering the hybrid work model will place your organization in a great position to benefit from a range of business outcomes, including:
* Happier and healthier staff,
* Greater job satisfaction and employee engagement,
* Better work culture,
* Improved communication,
* Increased creativity and innovation,
* Increased staff retention,
* Reduced absenteeism,
* Improved ability to attract talent.
Who is it for?
This Masterclass is designed for senior business leaders, middle managers, or anybody who simply works in a hybrid office model themselves, who is looking to up-skill and maximize their performance, maintain healthy levels of work-life balance, and elevate workplace culture at their organisation.
What you get
When purchasing this Masterclass you will receive full, unrestricted, lifelong access to:
* 5 x Courses (each dedicated to one of the key areas from my 'Five Pillars for Successful Work' model)
* 30 x video tutorials (approx. 2.5 hours)
* 5 x Quizzes, which enable you to test what you have learned at the end of each course,
* Specifically designed tasks and activities, to help you demonstrate that you have acquired the desired skills and knowledge,
* Leading industry white papers
* 100% asynchronous study experience - study where, when and at the pace that suits you
* 30-day money back guarantee